A compact, one-way hydraulic damper. The pinion gear engages the drive rack providing substantial resistance to the gate rolling downhill. The resistance force adjusts to match gate weight to a slope angle.
For Sliding Gates
Dedicated gate safety
• Stainless steel body to avoid corrosion.
• Sealed unit, no servicing required.
• Pinion gear suits standard rack teeth pitch.
• Heavy duty and chain-drive suitable versions available.
• The damper is not a substitute for automation.
• The damping force MUST be adjusted based on the gradient of the slope, weight of the gate and speed and force of the motor. Must be installed by a professional installer.
• Damping is one way but is reversible.